-
September 3rd, 2004, 03:39 AM
#571
HB Forum Owner
Behold my geeky desktop:
http://web.madritel.es/personales1/cmpm/desktop.jpg
You can see several elements of style:
- Computer = Zohar
- Unus Mundus Network browser
- Far Manager (best file manager ever)
- D:\Dev\Perl
- Winamp (5, classic skins of course)
- J-Pop (Onegai Teacher)
- U.M.N. Search service
- AlphaXP
- Desktops (each with custom background, using old backgrounds for desktops 2 and 3)
- 11 active windows
- Custom console (with anime background)
- Ultra Edit (with some program open)
That's it, I'm a complete nerd.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 12:40 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
September 3rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
#572
Senior Hostboard Member
Cool, Chii!!
._. dude, you have really few programs...
-
September 3rd, 2004, 03:52 AM
#573
HB Forum Owner
You mean icons on desktop, windows in task bar, or icons in system tray?
Icons on desktop: These are just shortcuts, I don't need them, I invoke all the Windows stuff from the commandline (consoles, Start+Run, etc.) and all the other things through my Start menu (which is huge and fully customized).
Task bar: In that desktop. I have 3 desktops currently.
System tray: I hate it. The less shiet I have there the better. Only very important, global stuff gets the honor.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 05:22 AM
#574
Senior Hostboard Member
SW33T!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I love it... here's todays DT:
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/drea..._Desktop21.JPG
-
September 4th, 2004, 09:52 AM
#575
Inactive Member
BTW, on the Mutsumi/Naru debate, i'm gonna side with Wiseman on this. Naru can be cute, but her personality is way too inconsistant. One second she's cute and happy, the next she's kicking someone's face in. Also, she tends to run away from certain things she doesn't like.
As with Mutsumi, she's constant and blunt. Also, you can't really tell what she'll do next.
Yea, i saw ep 6 by disturbingly 'legal' means. Winamp is cool.
-
September 4th, 2004, 11:12 AM
#576
Senior Hostboard Member
-
September 4th, 2004, 09:18 PM
#577
Inactive Member
-
September 4th, 2004, 09:22 PM
#578
Senior Hostboard Member
Thank you, she's a bit said, but looks good.
-
September 5th, 2004, 04:16 AM
#579
Inactive Member
-
September 5th, 2004, 07:38 AM
#580
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks